64 entertainingly quotable quotes from one speech — who can do that?

By Yango - March 12, 2018

Only Trump, but even as Chris Cillizza grabs eyeballs by serving up a long list of Trump quotes, he has to present them as deplorable, in "The 64 most outrageous lines from Donald Trump's untethered Pennsylvania speech."

From the list, here's the part cherry picks from Trump's discussion of how people say he should be more presidential (and he comically imitates the "presidential" version of himself):

56. "But you'd be so bored because I could stand up, right? I'm very presidential."

So so presidential. The most presidential president likely ever.

57. "If I came like a stiff, you guys wouldn't be here tonight."

Remember: Trump is, first and foremost, an entertainer. And he views the presidency through the lens of entertainment.

58. "I don't know if I'm a good speaker. But every time I have a 25,000-seat stadium, we fill it up."

Campaign rally as therapy session.
Here's that part of the speech. Look how funny it is (and he has real points to make):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments