Books for Star Wars Day

By Yango - May 04, 2018

I saw this SUPER-FUN idea at Paula Vince's wonderful blog. The rules are simple. Just choose a book to fit each of these categories, based on Star Wars characters.

LEIA: A book that splits your heart in two.
Most recently Neal Shusterman's Thunderhead.
HAN SOLO: A book you didn't want to read but loved.
Uncle Tom's Cabin. Harriet Beecher Stowe.
PADME: A book where the character fell in love with the wrong person.
Great Expectations. Charles Dickens. 

KYLO REN: A dramatic character we all love.
Mr. Rochester in Jane Eyre
REY: A strong female character.
Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen. 
Shalia.
FINN: A couple you shipped but didn't happen.
Mansfield Park. I really liked Henry Crawford and Fanny Price. But I also love John and Lily from Small House at Allington.

YODA: A book with a different chronological order.
How To Stop Time by Matt Haig comes to mind.
JAR JAR: A book you found boring and abandoned.      
If I could have brought myself to do it, I would have abandoned So Big by Edna Ferber. 

© 2018 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments