"No, I don't care what they say... They have a President... What is he at 38%?... if Roger and me were in there, Trump would be at 55%..."

By Yango - March 06, 2018

"So whatever they want to say they can say whatever they want about me, I don't care. Once again, I would say, they're doing a terrible job for him. And they've been doing terrible job since he's been alive... I would once again say that Sarah Huckabee is a terrible press officer. That Trump has a 38% approval rating. That the Republicans are going to lose the House in the midterms and that's a fact. And they can say whatever they want about me. They've treated Roger [Stone] and me terribly. Now, Roger won't say that."

That's Sam Nunberg, responding to Erin Burnett's confronting him with the opinion that some people think he's "drunk or off your meds." Here's the whole transcript. Here's the 30-minute video, which I didn't get 3 minutes into without needing to retreat to the transcript because I need to avert my eyes from someone who seems to be drunk or off his meds.



Maybe you find this sort of thing entertaining or creepily satisfying. I can see that the media have gone wild for Sam Nunberg in the last 24 hours. Do I need to pay attention to this rather than to something else? I can see this is a circus and he's a clown, but why must we go to the circus? It this the only show in town?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments